I am suffering my left legs since ...

I am suffering my left legs since this morning please God come down and heal my pain
God does not need to come down and heal your leg, it is already healed. All pain goes, leg be restored to life and strength, in the name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to get veins hurt to cause pain because I don't know how to cause pain in the front of my left leg. My left leg doesn't deserve to get pain in the veins. My whole body doesn't deserve pain in the whole body.
Replies
11
Views
406
Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
363
I don't know what is going on with my whole left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom