I am suffering from life threatening disease... ...

I am suffering from life threatening disease... Please pray for my permanent cure... Doctors said there is no permanent cure but the only Lord Jesus can give me that please pray for me
Right now in the mighty name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST you are healed.
 
I will honestly pray to our Father to bless you and heal you. I am very sorry for what you have to go through right now. The least I can do for you is to pray to the Lord to give you strength mentally and physically and support you. May you have no pains and suffering and may the Lord treat you and heal you. Amen.

Get well soon ###.

Stay strong!
 
Believe & have full faith that you are healed. Jesus heals all diseases. Sing praise to Jesus for healing. Every time you speak to God say I receive healing in Jesus' name, I am healed in Jesus' name. Praying for total healing upon your life beloved. Be blessed!!
 
I am suffering from a life-threatening disease... Please pray for my permanent cure... Doctors said there is no permanent cure but the only Lord Jesus can give me that please pray for me
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I plead the blood of Jesus over my physical body, over my soul, and over my spirit. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family. NOTE: Be Specific (specific people, places issues, and demons) from this point on in your prayers! I plead the blood of Jesus against any demons who may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes that may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any diseases, viruses, or illnesses that could possibly come against me. Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that the blood of Jesus will fully protect me against all of the things that I have just Plead His blood on. Thank you Father in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for ### who's fighting for his life. Doctors said we're waiting for a miracle. Need positive vibes collectively. Pls pray for his recovery
Replies
10
Views
356
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
207
My dear brothers and sisters, I ask that you to pray for me because I am very and extremely forgetful. I lost two valuable things in one day my phone and my water bottle all because of my ADHD. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ for him to guide me...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom