I Am Struggling Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Brothers and Sisters I need your prayers...

Sorry, but I am really struggling today, and I am truly sorry...

I am feeling like the biggest failure when it comes to building a loving relationship, I feel so upset and despairing..

I am not happy with ###'s attitude towards me...but please forgive her...

I need your help Lord Jesus, I need you to intervene in a very powerful way and bring about clarity and between ### and me, does she have feelings towards me or not, Lord I ask you and beg of you to let the truth come out into the open, I can't bear it any longer, so please let your Spirit reveal the truth without me forcing or pushing...

I am in love with ### and it would be great that she is in love with me..but I need to know where I stand, so please work a miracle and let the truth shine out.....

If!! ### does not feel the same way about me, then please show me and let me be with the lady who will love and adore and cherish me as her lover, best friend, and husband and wife, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
306
I am in credit card debt and struggling as a farmer with low corn prices. Please pray for me that I can pay my bills and get out of debt.
Replies
9
Views
383
Please pray for me to get a government job and I am really struggling with financially and please protect me from harm and danger. Please provide food for people who are in poverty 🙏🙏 please God, my Jesus, shower blessings 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
4
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom