I am struggling over a break up with an###.

Ptyxykos

Disciple of Prayer
I am struggling over a break up with an ex that doesn’t ### back and need deliverance.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
306
I am in credit card debt and struggling as a farmer with low corn prices. Please pray for me that I can pay my bills and get out of debt.
Replies
9
Views
383
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom