I am struggling in in nursing school. we only ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindseyc

Disciple of Prayer
I am struggling in nursing school. We only have a couple of weeks left and I fail a class then I am kicked out of the nursing program. I know deep down in my heart a nurse is what I want to be. I would love for you guys to pray for me so I can pass my classes and all of the rest of my classes that I have left to graduate in May 2015. Thanks!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before YOU to thank YOU Father for blessing me with the ability to pass level 2 and now I'm onto level 3. I have heard many things about this level and how others have failed and. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frightened Lord. I'm terrified for this semester. I...
Replies
7
Views
282
I failed my first exam in nursing school with a D, I’m nervous about this quarter along with dosage. Please pray for me to pass this entire quarter and continue on to the next. I only have 3 quarters left so I don’t want to feel discouraged or unmotivated. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
295
I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom