I am struggling a bit right now with wanting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struggling a bit right now with wanting to be cared about and loved. It's all I can think about right now. I want to be a good friend to my friends and I want to be a good person in general. I feel as though I fail all the time in that regard. I also am single and have been for quite a long time. I ask the Lord to please bless me with a nice man to grow old with. Also, I feel as though I may have hurt a co-worker's feelings. Please pray. Glory to our Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
305
Please pray for me to get a government job and I am really struggling with financially and please protect me from harm and danger. Please provide food for people who are in poverty 🙏🙏 please God, my Jesus, shower blessings 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
4
Views
312
I'm in the town I'm moving to right now. Not moved yet, but making steps. It still really hurts my heart that I'm not moved here yet, but I know God has a reason. I never did hear back from the 2 schools I had such promising interviews with for interim positions to finish off the school year...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom