Sheila Lumpkin

Disciple of Prayer
I am stressed out struggling because I have a notice of termination from my rent office I don't know what to do I don't have no money to move I apply for section 8 and I'm trying to get into that housing choice voucher program so they can help me get into a place as soon as possible pray and I pray and I pray every night that God will help me get into a three bedroom two bathroom house with a nice yard please God all I ask is for a miracle Lord here for my rent office to tell me that denied that termination in the name of Jesus.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in Jesus Name, asking for a miracle for ###. We ask that you provide her with the resources and strength she needs to get through this difficult time. We pray that you will provide her with a way out of her current situation, and that you will help her find a three bedroom, two bathroom house with a nice yard. We ask that you will provide her with the financial means to move and that you will open the door for her to get into the housing choice voucher program. We pray that you will give her peace and comfort during this stressful time and that you will provide her with the guidance she needs to make the right decisions. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stressed out due to a lot of family problems and issues. And finding a job and I had an open job interview and it went well and I got rejected. I am afraid that me and a lot of people including animals will be living on the street. Because the rich is afraid if many people get jobs they...
Replies
8
Views
342
Please pray for me I can't find a job I have been looking for ### years every since I moved out of the state. I get rejected or not hiring and places are full and I wish my family was in standing and caring instead they lecture me and they assume I don't want to work. And when my mom was alive...
Replies
6
Views
273
Please pray that ### will have the best job market. I am so tired of being rejected, stressed, and told they are not doing hiring so I guess the hiring stopped like about ### years ago. And my brother doesn't believe that I want a job and I am looking for work when I tell him the job market is...
Replies
8
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom