I am still needing much prayer, as my spirit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am still needing much prayer, as my spirit feels as if it has left me.....I am now questioning my salvation, and wondering if I have gone too far....Please help me by praying.....The demonic forces are weighing too heavy on me........thank you
 
I pray that revival will meet you personally and that your relationship with God will be restored in Jesus Name!

I pray that the Words of God will activate the Life of Christ within you.

That the presence of God will come into your life much more and no Evil will like to hang around you!!! In Jesus Name!!!
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
142
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom