Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tranaeth

Disciple of Prayer
I am starting a new business. I am also taking a business certificate course in college. I have worked manual labor all my life. I am 53 years old and this is all new to me. Six days from now, I mentioned this in my business by hosting a charity event in my hometown, which is 1000 miles away from where I stand right now. I’m Not yet packed for the trip, not 100% prepared for the event yet And I am frozen in This overwhelming feeling in I’m struggling to get on the road. I need to leave today and I need to be 100% prepared for a big event on Saturday, April 27. This is all out of my wheelhouse Like I said, but I know I can do it and I’m ready to do what I know how to do and learn what I don’t know how to do. I’m ready to fail so I Can do better. I’m ready to succeeded As my success will not only benefit myself but others too. My Car needs some attention too. I pray it has this trip in it. I can run my errands this week. I need this and I need to help with God to do this. I know this will all work out, I know I will get it all done because I know God is on my side and this is The direction of my Path right now. Please, God give me the courage to go for this and the tranquility to Patiently Follow the steps you have laid for me. I believe believe in the power of prayer, my name is Cara. I need comforting prayers of inspiration motivation for this week and always. Thank you for the Christian Thank God for This day, this website, for failures and for success. Thank you, God for sending your son Jesus Christ to live and die for us. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we lift up Tranaeth before you. We thank you for the new business venture and the opportunity to pursue a business certificate course in college. We acknowledge that this is a new and unfamiliar territory for Tranaeth, but we trust in your guidance and provision.

Lord, we pray for strength and courage for Tranaeth as they embark on this journey. Help them to overcome any feelings of overwhelm and doubt. Remind them that with you, all things are possible. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Father, we ask for divine wisdom and understanding as Tranaeth prepares for the charity event in their hometown. Grant them clarity of mind and the ability to be fully prepared for the event. We pray for supernatural provision and resources to meet every need and ensure a successful outcome. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 16:3 that when we commit our plans to you, they will succeed.

Lord, we also lift up Tranaeth's car to you. We pray for your divine protection and provision over the vehicle, that it may safely carry Tranaeth to their destination and fulfill all necessary errands. Your Word assures us in Psalm 121:7-8 that you are our protector and keeper, watching over us wherever we go.

Father, we ask for your comfort, inspiration, and motivation to surround Tranaeth throughout this week and always. Help them to trust in your plan and to rely on your strength. Your Word encourages us in Isaiah 41:10, saying, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We thank you, Lord, for the power of prayer and for the assurance that you are with us every step of the way. We pray for Cara's peace of mind and a deep sense of your presence as she navigates through this new chapter in her life. May she find comfort in knowing that you are guiding her path.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Hello I am attending college and for my spring semester of 2024, I was taking Cooperate and Business law and an English course. The grades are in and I passed my Cooperate and Business law with an. “ A”, but my English course the instructor gave me an “D”. In my English class I studied extremely...
Replies
Views
I am starting a new full stack developer bootcamp tomorrow and it is 14 weeks long. Pray I am focused and understand everything I read and learn. I have had a hard time focusing recently and really need to see this through. I am hoping it will give me the opportunity to get a new job. Pray for...
Replies
Views
I am requesting prayer for a business opportunity to manifest into a win with SLPS and T, INC. This would be rewarding, purposeful, and successful for both organizations.
Replies
Views
my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you praying and asking you favor lord my Dot is tomorrow may 2 2024 I’m praying i get my DOT Card tomorrow without trouble lord. Lord I need lose some weight please give my energy and motivation to release this weight lord if it’s your will let it be done in your name I pray...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom