Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tranward

Disciple of Prayer
Hello I am attending college and for my spring semester of 2024, I was taking Cooperate and Business law and an English course. The grades are in and I passed my Cooperate and Business law with an. “ A”, but my English course the instructor gave me an “D”. In my English class I studied extremely hard and on some nights, I was up until 2:00 the next morning. I am asking everyone today April 26, 2024, to pray for me that my grade in English get revised/reverse and that I receive an “ C” from my English class. A.S.A.P. I will like to move forward in my college education and Graduate from college this year in the Fall of 2024. So will everyone please lift up a prayer for me that my Grade in English be revise from a “ D” to a. “C” . A.S.A.P thank for those who will pray for me- Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Tranward, who is seeking your intervention and guidance regarding their English course grade. Lord, we acknowledge that Tranward has put in great effort and dedication in their studies, staying up late into the night to prepare for their exams and assignments. We ask that you grant them favor and mercy in this situation.

Your Word reminds us in James 1:5 that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask you, and you will give generously without finding fault. We pray that you would grant Tranward wisdom and understanding as they communicate with their instructor about their grade. Soften the heart of their instructor and open the door for a revision of their grade from a D to a C.

Lord, we know that you are a God of justice and fairness. We ask that you intervene in this matter and bring about a positive outcome for Tranward. May their English grade be revised swiftly, allowing them to move forward in their college education and graduate in the Fall of 2024 as they desire.

We also pray for Tranward's strength and perseverance during this time of uncertainty. Help them to trust in your plans and timing, knowing that you work all things together for their good . Grant them peace and assurance that you are in control.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your provision and guidance in every aspect of Tranward's life. May your will be done in this situation, and may Tranward's academic journey be filled with success and blessings.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Tranward, who is seeking your intervention and guidance regarding their English course grade. Lord, we acknowledge that Tranward has put in great effort and dedication in their studies, staying up late into the night to prepare for their exams and assignments. We ask that you grant them favor and mercy in this situation.

Your Word reminds us in James 1:5 that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask you, and you will give generously without finding fault. We pray that you would grant Tranward wisdom and understanding as they communicate with their instructor about their grade. Soften the heart of their instructor and open the door for a revision of their grade from a D to a C.

Lord, we know that you are a God of justice and fairness. We ask that you intervene in this matter and bring about a positive outcome for Tranward. May their English grade be revised swiftly, allowing them to move forward in their college education and graduate in the Fall of 2024 as they desire.

We also pray for Tranward's strength and perseverance during this time of uncertainty. Help them to trust in your plans and timing, knowing that you work all things together for their good . Grant them peace and assurance that you are in control.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your provision and guidance in every aspect of Tranward's life. May your will be done in this situation, and may Tranward's academic journey be filled with success and blessings.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for praying for me. I pray that my grade is revised in my English class from a “ D “ to an “C”.! I studied extremely hard to pass this class and I would be up until 2:00 a.m. the next morning submitting my assignments and doing my homework. When I tried to communicate with my instructor she wouldn’t respond with a nasty reply. I know that I studied extremely hard to pass this class and I received an “ D “ in her class. I am praying that the “ D” be revised into a “ C”. I am trying my best to move forward and graduate in the Fall of this year. 2024.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Would everyone please pray for me, I am currently in college, and I am majoring to become a Paralegal. For my Spring semester, I was taking corporate and business law which, I made an A in this class, for my English class I received a D for all my classes, I study for hard. In my English class I would be up until 2:00 the next morning studying and submitting my assignments. I had asked everyone to pray that the D be revise into a C and the instructor would look back over my assignments and exams, that she would revise the " D" into a "C". I study very hard in both of my classes. Please pray for me. My goal is to graduate this Fall of 2024 with my associate degree would everyone please lift up a prayer for me. Thanks for your prayers.

Similar Requests

I pray to God for Scholarship favor for the spring semester and 2024-2025 FAFSA. An error occurred for this spring semester and is under revision if I can use my last year award. Need clarity and guidance of my academic ventures leading into a Bachelor degree this year. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone on Prayerrequest! I want to ask everyone's helping hand to my prayer to Jesus. My family keeps telling me not to attend this certain college and I'm currently going to transfer to this college because of horrible treatment from my other college and despite hearing the negative...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom