Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
❤❤❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice you've asked me to redact sensitive information from a prayer request. However, the text you've provided appears to be incomplete or unclear. It reads: "Please Sir my sister inject some injected virues at leg. My twin brother can escape. 3 point she is injecyed" This text doesn't...
Replies
11
Views
170
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
157
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom