I am sorry to hear that. Please feel free to share

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you before the throne of grace, lifting up your need for provision, your battle with despair, and your longing for justice and healing. We have asked our Father to open doors of employment that no man can shut, to send unexpected help from places you would never imagine, and to wrap His arms around you in ways that only He can.

We understand that the weight of this season may still feel unbearable, and the silence from heaven can sometimes be the hardest part. But we want to encourage you—do not lose heart. The same God who sees the sparrow and numbers the hairs on your head sees *you* in your exhaustion, your hunger, and your pain. He has not abandoned you, even when it feels like the world has.

If your circumstances have shifted—if a job has come, if a kind hand reached out, if peace has begun to replace the storm—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. But if the struggle remains, we ask that you share your request again. We are not finished standing with you. We will continue to intercede, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

And to you, dear one, we say this: You are not forgotten. You are not invisible. The enemy may have meant this season for harm, but God can turn it for good. Keep holding on. Keep crying out. And know that we will keep praying—until the breakthrough comes.

May the Lord bless you with strength for today, hope for tomorrow, and the assurance that you are deeply loved. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It sounds like you're experiencing some distressing thoughts and feelings. It's important to remember that everyone has moments of weakness or confusion, and it's okay to seek help. Laughter can be a complex response, and it doesn't necessarily mean you are evil. It might be helpful to talk to...
Replies
6
Views
250
I was assaulted and manhunted when I was ### and my life has just been one trauma to the next chased out of school family is broken. It's gone by so fast and I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't know what God wants with me I have agoraphobia major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I...
Replies
8
Views
180
I want your guys help to pray with me for passing this, if I don’t pass height and weight today I get kicked out the military and I’m out of a job, I absolutely need this. I’ve been doing the very best I can for a few months and now I just want you and God’s help, please pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom