i am sorry that today when many are looking towards

angela adongo

Disciple of Prayer
I am sorry that today when many are looking towards the new year with hope, I have suffered so much without any relief since we last shared. For nothing else to do, I go on to my late husband's grave side to end my life. Thank you for your prayers and may you inspire hope to others. God has abandoned me, I never did abandon Him, and I can't look at living through the peril of how I suffered and suffer to no end. God Bless You. Sincerely, ###.
 
do not take your own life, but hang on longer and still you have hope and maybe a whole lot of it. Let us see if maybe when can give you a friend or people to stay with you in here too to talk often too. You are being prayed for still, do not give up hope. Hang on. I am ###.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God.

 

I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
she above ### may have taken her life on ### but you cannot tell in reality if that can be true [no activity from her since then ] but we cant control that
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am embarrassed to write this, but it is the truth and I am hurting and need help. I am so lonely it hurts. I am afraid I will always be alone. I had my chance when I was younger with lots of nice guys, specifically the love of my life, but I got on a medication and it really changed my...
Replies
11
Views
500
Jesus please help me today when I pick up my son. I cannot handle another day of worrying and wondering what is going to make him have a meltdown and I do not have the physical, mental, or emotional strength to deal with it anymore. Please let him be ok. He has taken now to running off as well...
Replies
4
Views
112
Lord Father God, I am feeling relaxed and calm and happy today, but I am so very sorry that my mind has been tormented and troubled for the past few weeks, I'm sorry I have felt quite depressed and despondent and I'm so sorry for how this has effected my Beautiful wife ### Father, I am not...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom