I AM SORRY JESUS, BUT I AM IN THAT PLACE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I AM SORRY JESUS, BUT I AM IN THAT PLACE AGAIN.....MY MIND FEELS SPUN OUT...I FEEL AGITATED...AND AM AT MY WITS END..PLEASE DO SOMETHING...

I CRY AND BEG TO YOU PLEASE FILL ME WITH ALL THE FRUITS YOUR HOLY SPIRIT....

BUT I ALSO BEG YOU TO BRING MY FUTURE WIFE TO ME....PLEASE LET US BE TOGETHER NOW JESUS....JUST MAKE IT SO VERY CLEAR TO HER AND ME THAT WE ARE DESTINED TO MARRY ONE ANOTHER SOON..

PLEASE MANIFEST THIS MIRACLE BREAKTHROUGH WITH MY MONEY AND FINANCES SO I CAN PAY ALL THE PEOPLE I OWE AND MEET ALL MY NEEDS AND ENJOY THE DESIRES OF MY HEART....AMEN
 
Father I pray this dear ### is given your wisdom and your strength and peace. Lord please answer their needs in accordance with your perfect will, in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
248
Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
371
Dear GOD I am sorry please don't punish me
Replies
10
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom