"I AM SOMEBODY"

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I couldn't stop smiling that somebody called me beautiful and a queen. I love being queen.
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me see the help I need to make my life better, Lord I’m very bored and lonely and I am getting tired a lot too and confused and it’s exaggerating Trying to seek moral compass help, and maybe something like therapy because I’m dealing with a lot of stress and...
Replies
12
Views
261
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom