I Am So Worried About My Daughter..###, Please Agree With Me In Prayer For Her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for her, she just cursed me out on -banned site- because I can't send her $###.00 to get a room. She told me as far as she was concerned I was not her mother anymore...and not to contact her again..My heart hurts..I do not know what to do.. All I can do is pray for her..she has problems with drugs & alcohol, she has been in prison, she has lost custody of her children. Her son is with my son's girlfriend, the daughters were placed in foster care with no chance of her getting them back, she refuses to work, and has been living with my sister. Now my sister has put her out because she was drinking & hit my sister it is freezing rain in ### & my daughter is out on the streets living..I suggested she go to a shelter & she won't.. I live in ###, she is in ###. I have been praying for such a long time for her & my grandchildren..I myself am in a bad spot & I cannot help financially. I just got a job today and have not started working yet. I want so badly to buy an inexpensive home & relocate & get all my grandchildren living in my home. I am even willing to try & help my daughter..she is ### & blames me for all her problems..she's bitter towards me because I have no money..Lord I pray you will help this troubled child of mine..as I place her in your hands..make her understand that it is her lifestyle & behavior that is causing her problems, and stop blaming others who are helpless to do anything at this point..I pray she will seek you Lord with all her heart. Lord, please save my daughter, save her soul, and save her from destruction..I pray that you will send angels, and good people to her that will help her..and soften her heart as I forgive her..Father, I cannot give up on my child..she was a gift from you & I love her dearly..please take care of my baby girl & my grandchildren, and please make my heart's desire come true so I may help them. It is causing me so much grief & worry.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Punkin, you are doing all that a good mother should do, you are giving her to Jesus and He is more than capable of taking care of her. Please remember what the Bible says about us not wrestling against flesh and bone. The Lord hears the cries of a mother's heart. You are in our prayers!
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm worrying too much about my daughter and granddaughter my daughter is an alcoholic I'm praying for peace to let go and let Jesus handle this situation it's taking a toll on me ever since she left rehab our relationship has declined we talked everyday when she was in rehab now that she has...
Replies
11
Views
222
I am so worried about my sister. She has had diarrhoea for a while which isn't going away and feels really tired. She also has a mark on her face which I am really worried might be skin cancer. She used to look young for her age (she is ###) but now she looks so old. If anything happened to...
Replies
12
Views
552
I have no house in this month I have ### immediately need .### finance debts I have. No Idea about this matter I have twins daughter who are suffering in severe autism not permanent job no house so please pray for me thankyou so much
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom