I am so weak. My faith is demising. Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
I am so weak. My faith is demising. Help!!! I also feel my faith grow when I have a breakthrough. Please everyone pray for ### and I. God knows. Let here be a major breakthrough. Still I praise the Lord. hallelujah!!! I feel like dying and giving up. I don't want to go on. I claim in Jesus name from this day forward things are going to change. In Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no appetite I am in pain I am so weak and alone This skin condition is overbearing
Replies
9
Views
302
I am so weak on this medicine I am so weak and I'm going to get hurt soon
Replies
10
Views
301
My life may or may not be in danger. There may be as many as three factions with reason to end me. The worst thing is I don't know. I'm in the dark and afraid to leave home. I can't clear my name. I can't talk to anyone. I can only pray. I live a sinful life because I can't stand to be sober and...
Replies
7
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom