I am so thankful for every Prayer people have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am so thankful for every Prayer people have prayed for me, God and His people are truly great. I ask that you please Pray for God to allow me to seek Him, and to hear me as I do. There is so much doubt, and sin in my life, and only Jesus can save me, and I pray He will. Thank you, and please keep me in your Prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my life, that God may have mercy and compassion on my soul; throughout my life, I have struggled to remain steadfast in obedience to God's Word. I have an addiction to watching pornography and have been fighting this sin for years. I ask God to forgive me for all the...
Replies
12
Views
196
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for Thy Lord God Jesus Christ, for always being in all of my life, my creations my thoughts, my presence, my son’s and daughter’s life, my children’s life, my youngen’s life, my hellyan’s life, my baby brother’s and my baby sister’s life, my future son...
Replies
11
Views
225
Praise God! I am so thankful that I can bring my prayer requests to our Heavenly Father! Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers and for Answering our prayers in the best way possible. We simply need to Trust You. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me today. God Knows my needs...
Replies
7
Views
558
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom