I am so sick & desperately need your prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am so sick & desperately need your prayers & God's healing. I have a urinary tract infection - have had 2 antibiotics & nothing is working so far. My stomach is upset & sore, I feel nauseous, am in pain & feel sick all over. I have been having other health issues for awhile, such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, arthritis with lots of pain.

Thank you so very much for the prayers for all my (###) families health issues: ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, & Baby ### ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Only Jesus knows what I am going through. The pain is horrible. No medication helps at all. I was through a lot and the doctors don't help either. Please ask Jesus to heal me. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
364
My son is not well and exhausted. Pray for him to be healed and get the rest he needs, for his whole situation with everything. Pray that I also receive power and strength and be healed from physical nerve pain and aches in my body. Also pray for healing in my soul and from this tiredness...
Replies
9
Views
349
I am so sick, please pray for me. I could not sleep well last night and had to suffer pains of all kinds. Pain in my belly, in my back, head ache, I went to prayer and cast satan from my apartment. Jesus came and delivered me from this torment. Now I am taking tablets to stop this pain. May the...
Replies
14
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,008
Messages
16,805,813
Members
650,457
Latest member
Zeurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom