I am so sad for the passing for Dr. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Servant
I am so sad for the passing of Dr. ###. He was such an inspiration to all of us. Even though his critics about his lavish lifestyle and generous spending on wigs and lipstick do not come well at this particular time. But we pray for the ### family members and all those who feel the loss of a great servant of God. Let us all remember that we also are strangers and pilgrims on earth. Everything will be left behind. The limousines, the mansions, the airplanes, all the money we have gotten through the years will not go to heaven. So, let us use everything we have to glorify God and to bless those who work tirelessly in the kingdom of God. In Jesus name. Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus. I am so sad and hit my rock bottom. My eyesight is getting worse and I feel like giving up. Jehova Rapha! Only you can heal me. Please help me lord. Please I can’t deal with this! I need my eyes to work and I feel like I would be a good partner and feel like a burden. Please lord help me
Replies
5
Views
424
Mercyful Jesus, pls ### am so sad please bless my today with ur blessings and miracles I need u Jesus to bless my today am in pain
Replies
7
Views
249
My prayer friends, You have been praying for me for many months now over my sudden estranged friendship from ###. I am so grateful for your support in this way. ### and I didn't have any argument, but out of the blue, he just wanted to stop contact. It has been the single most painful experience...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom