I am so nervous about seeing ### tonight, Lord, please fill ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I am so nervous about seeing ### tonight, Lord, please fill me with peace and confidence, and help me Lord for my love to pour out of my heart, so ### feels really loved by me, open her heart Lord, that ###'s love pours out onto me and I feel really loved by her, please send your Holy Spirit to us both tonight and let your will be done and please clear any confusion and any mixed messengers from the both of us... Lord why didn't ### ask me for dinner? Lord please intervene and help me and help us, I would love some romance between ### and me, can I ask there will be tonight, if it's your will, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so nervous that my stomach will act up during the interview. Please, Lord, do not let me get diarrhea or shit myself. Amen
Replies
9
Views
279
Lord I am so nervous and anxious I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow it is only a routine visit but I am still anxious and nervous help me Lord take away the anxiety and being nervous and later in the month I have a dentist appointment and I am of course anxious about that too Lord and I get...
Replies
7
Views
273
Dear God: I am so nervous. I need your strength to help me get through this weekend and through my colonoscopy on Monday. I am so scared that it is cancer. I pray that it is not cancer. I have two babies and I want to watch them grow-up. Please watch over the doctors, my babies, my husband, and...
Replies
6
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom