I am so hurt and so disappointed that my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I am so hurt and so disappointed that my friend ### has let me down for the third time in a row...and he only let me know a half hour before.

I don't get it, he is a mature family man, a strong Christian.

I do not feel respected or loved by him.

Please pray God will take away this hurt and pain and this feeling of unworthiness..please pray ### would realize he can't mess me as his friend like this....and not respecting me and valuing me...please pray God will take away this bitterness and anger and hurt from me and help me to completely forgive himself and me and God will fill me with such peace and joy, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Why do you leave me to suffer when I beg you constantly to relieve my pain by taking me? Don't you care? At all? I guess you don't, if you even exist. I wish I had a sure fire way to take myself out (without taking anyone with me) and the courage to do it.
Replies
6
Views
211
I have been begging you for a year now to take me. Really wanted to go for longer than that. I'm in so much emotional pain. I have no hope and no purpose. It's never going to get better. It's all too hard. Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the world. I am a burden, extraneous, a useless...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom