I AM SO HUMBLED, THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME MY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHARON

Humble Servant of All
I AM SO HUMBLED, THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME MY GOD IN HEAVEN HEARS MY PRAYERS AND ANSWERS THEM, I FEEL SO UNWORTHY AND IT FURTHER HUMBLES ME FOR ALL OF YOU, TOTAL RANK STRANGERS PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET, WOULD REMEMBER ME IN PRAYER I HAVE A PICTURE THAT HANGS IN MY LIVING ROOM THAT SAYS""" THE STRANGER THAT SITS AT YOUR TABLE JUST MIGHT BE THE ANGEL GOD SENT TO YOU""""" AND THAT HAS BEEN MADE CLEARER THAN EVER BEFORE I PRAY GOD HEARS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR CRIES, AND GIVES TO YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED THAT HE WATCHES AND KEEPS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND HE BLESSES EACH OF YOU AND I ASK YOU REMEMBER MY HUSBAND AND I THAT THE CLOSING WILL GO SMOOTHLY AND ON TIME AND NO PROBLEMS WILL ARISE AND PRAY GOD LEADS US TO THE HOME HE WANTS US TO HAVE AND THE PLACE HE WANTS US TO BE PRAY THAT I WOULD BE A SERVANT THAT GOD COULD USE TO THE GLORY OF HIM THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME STRENGTH WHEN I AM WEAK AND FAITH WHEN I BEGIN TO DOUBT AND TO ALWAYS BE THANKFUL THAT I WAS A SINNER SAVED BY GRACE PLEASE I ASK REMEMBER US IN PRAYER
 
May the Holy Spirit come down on you and fill you with His everlasting love, in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
God I am so hurt my daughter buys here older brother beer all the time and just got. Her one son a apt because he was on the street overnight but ### is on the street and I can't get my money from her to help my son ### ### still have not heard from ### I pray He is safe and and alive please god...
Replies
7
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom