I am so frustrated with myself and this entire world

I clicked on the wrong thing again; I feel half a sleep at ###:### A.m.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am so frustrated right now. Why do God so take long to answer my request 😭😭😭😭. Please Lord heal my ### pls. What do you want of me to serve for life I will. But please heal my ### am so heart broken to see him like this everyday 💔💔😭😭
Replies
6
Views
410
I am so so frustrated... I have a PhD but yet no visible job but a part-time one that pays next to nothing.... I almost committed suicide tonight out of frustration and depression...I paid for death but it failed to come...then, I came across this platform that says one can send prayer...
Replies
9
Views
242
I am so frustrated. 1 year and still seeking full time employment. I thank God He's given me a part time job. But it's a painful environment. No believers here & vulgar & irresponsible. I need full time job and income and waiting for God to show up.
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom