I Am So Drained, I Need Breakthroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear every one, my fellow Brothers and Sisters

Please pray, continue to pray for, please thank our Father God for helping me become much closer and stronger with Him and for dwelling in His spirit and His spirit, for this difficult time, I am and have become much closer to our Father God, please pray my relationship with Father God will always be protected and I am filled and even more anointed with all the fruit of His Holy Spirit and I will shine and shine so brightly of His love and blessings to all others, to the glory of Father.

I feel so tired and drained and in my line of work that I love so much, I feel so anxious because of my finances, I work and help a lot of people who have mental health illness, and I do help a lot of people have a better quality of life, but at the moment it's hard to give that 100 per cent inspiration when I feel so worried about my life, mainly about my finances.

I dread going back to work today, Please pray Father God will take away this dread, fear and worry and anxiousness about going to work and these horrible feelings in general.

I know our Father's timing is different to our timing, and I know I need to hold on to my faith and faith, but I have been praying for this financial breakthrough for so long now, please pray and ask our Father, to give me a break, a miracle break, that He blesses me with an amount of extra money so I can live in comfort and not have the burden of worrying about my financial situation ever again, I really need miracles to happen now, I am ###.

Please pray God will bless my new business I am planning to do.

Please pray that Father God will also bring to me and unite me with my true soul mate, my beautiful loving wife to be, that we will marry some time real soon, someone really special to share each other's love and our hearts with one another, someone who is the apple of my eye and she is the apple of my eye.

Please pray that the time is now, that God will fulfill His promise and prosper me and every dimension and every aspect of my life and He will bless me with all the desires of my heart, please pray that something so wonderful will happen this week regarding my finances and my wife to be, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I Pray God grant you the desires of your heart...
 
I pray that God answers all your prayers. So funny mine are so much the same and I'm trying so hard to just believe in his word. I know he will honor your requests and I am praying for you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm so drained. I'm so sorry I post the same prayer request, I'm just feeling hopeless. I try to do right and live the way the lord wants us too. Things don't seem to change for me though. I don't like feeling sorry for myself but I do right now. Please pray for peace I suppose.
Replies
11
Views
460
I am asking for you to join me in prayer...I deal in real estate...I help people to buy property and sell to them and they pay in installments, right now I have clients not paying as scheduled and this leaves me and my account on less ### yet I have my clients who have paid me an amount...
Replies
7
Views
300
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom