I am setting up my profile for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am setting up a structure to start pig farming, kindly pray for stability and growth for business Thank you God
Replies
11
Views
358
When I am stressed to the maximum & very upset emotionally like I am right now because of another possible apt rental loss my whole back tenses up & especially my lower back goes out & then I am in so much pain & I can't do much of anything I often look like I am a walking cripple when...
Replies
7
Views
417
I am a believer, I gave my life to Christ in 1997 aged 10. I've had a privileged, stellar education, graduating top of the class all the way to my Civil Engineering undergraduate program. I came to the UK in 2010 for my masters and doctorate in Civil Engineering, a young woman aged 23, my family...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom