I am seeking to pursue my calling from the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godinhistory

Disciple of Prayer
I am seeking to pursue my calling from the Lord, which is a 'seeing', watchman, teaching and writing ministry. One of the things I am doing is writing a book of the things that I have observed with regard to the big picture of what God is doing, both in history and in the world today. Things are working towards their climax, and I need to speed up my writing process. In honesty in this I have stalled a bit. Actually a lot, and need prayer to support me to get moving again, to unblock the current impasse. Jesus bless you.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now as I am seeking the kingdom of god and not serve sin, I prayed that Jesus will add the things to me and give me a wife but not let this wife become my idol but both will serve God and to seek the kingdom of God.
Replies
6
Views
248
Now as I am seeking the kingdom of god and not serve sin, I prayed that Jesus will add the things to me and give me a wife but not let this wife become my idol but both will serve God and to seek the kingdom of God. I don't want to serve my sin anymore ask Jesus to give me strength to serve him...
Replies
7
Views
269
I am seeking a prayer that ### and ###, who placed an offer on our dream house, are able to get the home. I am seeking prayer that God grant us the strength to keep our financials on track for a successful closing, if our offer is accepted. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom