I am seeking prayer for mental, emotional, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If anyone can pray for my mental and physical health. I am hurting my partner in our relationship. We want to get married but I am a wreck right now. I know God has all the answers but I am feeling defeated due to my health issues. Any thoughts or prayers would mean everything.
Replies
11
Views
172
Dear Lord, Thank you for blessing us with another day and all that we have. I come to you to ask for continued support and guidance for our son who is almost ### and beginning to have big emotions. Please be with him and help him when he feels sad, alone, anxiety or like he doesn't belong. Help...
Replies
8
Views
303
I am asking for prayer for my little brother, ###, who is currently facing a very difficult and overwhelming situation. Recent events have deeply affected his mental and emotional well‑being, and our family is seeking God’s guidance, protection, and intervention during this time. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom