I am seeking for a life partner ...

JaneDish

Disciple of Prayer
I am seeking for a life partner since ### years but still no luck. Please pray to lord so that I can be blessed with my better half. Amen!
 
I am seeking for a life partner since ### years but still no luck. Please pray to lord so that I can be blessed with my better half. Amen!
I prayed for you...It is not God's will for man to have a mate, but it certainly prepares a mate for you... It is not God's will for man to have a mate, but it certainly prepares a mate for you
 
I am seeking for a life partner since ### years but still no luck. Please pray to lord so that I can be blessed with my better half. Amen!
I'll be praying for you, ###. May you find comfort in trusting the Lord for the future and for what His will is
for you regarding a life partner. God's best to you, friend!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### who is ### years old and is looking for a suitable life partner. He is the only son of his parents.
Replies
12
Views
236
Please pray that i will receive a life partner+marriage (romantic love forever). I am ### and so sad sometimes that i am still single. I really need a friend to share my love with, my tears and my joy...
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for me May God bless me with a good, righteous, honest, loyal, and God-fearing life partner. May the person whom God has destined for me enter my life soon Amen
Replies
10
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom