I am seeking Divine favor and open ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before You today with a clear and singular focus: to ask for Your overwhelming favor, blessing, and empowerment to be poured out upon the interview that has been promised. We rebuke the ideology that paralyzes action—the passive mindset of waiting to see "if it is Your...
Replies
8
Views
171
Dear Prayer Warriors, I am seeking divine intervention from above for the purpose of Employment settlement. I have been searching for a Job now for over 5 months to no avail, despite positive interviews and feedback. I am using this platform to ask for prayers from everyone from divine...
Replies
5
Views
259
Financial problems, spiritual attacks..Deliverance from the hand of the wicked and unbelievers. I need Favor with God and men.. and also God turn the enemies curses to blessing. May God deal with my hidden enemies. Amen
Replies
6
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,067
Members
650,907
Latest member
Juixolport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom