i am requesting restoration of my health ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i am requesting restoration of my health from sugar, my finances and a breakthrough for my future
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are under some heavy heavy witchcraft attacks my son's are displaying characteristics that are NOT them they dint study or pray anymore like they used to . They are with unbelievers one of my son's and his mate have tried to work witchcraft on me. I have heard them do it. On more than one...
Replies
10
Views
34
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom