I am requesting protection prayers from demonic forces that ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dibbs55
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dibbs55

Guest
I am requesting protection prayers from demonic forces that are in play at this very moment in the life of my dear friend ###. Please help
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother Matt, that evil demons go away from My brother, that god restores in him a clean heart, that he will do the right thing, and that he gives his life to Jesus! I love him and forgive him
Replies
9
Views
394
I feel like people I associated with in my past put some kind of spell on me. I am a born again believer and they often belittled me and talked about me behind my back, defrauded me from money. Please pray for me that I can release any torment and stronghold and be set free to live the life God...
Replies
5
Views
398
I need deliverance from demonic forces telling me that they have hidden the name of Jesus from me so that when I use it it doesn't have the power that it is supposed to have, so they don't have to listen and flee. They have also said they have hidden the other names of God from me and covered my...
Replies
8
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom