I am requesting prayers for a woman who works ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am requesting prayers for a woman who works mostly with men and needs a different place of employment. I pray she finds the Lord.
 
Somebody Somewhere Is Praying For You. Join Us In Prayer:
God I ask in Jesus’ name open the doors that You want open in my life and in the lives of all those I love and care about. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. Open every other door that needs to be open and close every door that needs to be closed in our lives. Open the doors of salvation, deliverance, spiritual growth (wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God). Cause us to grow and mature in the things of God. Bless us with excellent health, healing, strength, employment, peace, prosperity, and protection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer to do for me and my love ones, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Bless all of us. Let the Word, Love, Joy, Peace, Favor, and the Protection of God rule and reign in all our lives and in our homes. Bless each of us with the strength and the spirit of obedience to always and forever obey God's Word. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let us experience and live in God’s best. Bless us exceedingly, abundantly, above all we have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please the woman that watches over her is extremely stubborn and my brother is supporting her behaviour. She is constantly being late and doesn't understand that it is a bad thing, and she constantly finds excuses and I don't know what to do with her. My mom has early Alzheimer's and she...
Replies
7
Views
261
Lord, please deal with the woman who watches over my mother. She is acting like a boss and ignores my questions and doesn't answer them or answer them only with one word. She doesn't want to give me the number of women who are watching my mom now that she is sick. I am really fed up to put up...
Replies
6
Views
163
Please pray that the woman who watches over my old sick mother will not be arrogant or act like she is the boss. Lord, let her obey me whatever I ask of her and not make confusion or make me feel like she is my boss. She said to me twice today: "Don't do that... I just can't believe it." It's...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom