I am requesting prayer for my monthly cycle to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveangel

Beloved of All
I am requesting prayer for my monthly cycle to end. I don't know what is wrong, if anything. I don't know if I'm old enough for menopause and this is normal. I don't have the money to go to the dr and have tests done. ### years ago I went and had every test and nothing was wrong. I have a monthly flow every day to some degree. Thank-you. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my monthly cycle that has been an issue and that it will arrive on time and as usual with little pain ### Amen - from ###
Replies
6
Views
270
I have not seen my monthly flow and am believing God for a baby as I go to test by tomorrow. I want it to show positive.
Replies
6
Views
466
Hello, I am requesting prayer for a turn around in my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been long distance for 2+ years (known each other for ### years) and things have been rocky as our finances aren't stable making it hard to see each other in person, we seem to argue more lately...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom