I am really struggling while waiting on my prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am really struggling while waiting on my prayer requests to be answered. I have 2 urgent prayer requests in 2 areas of my life and time is of the essence! Please help me God!
 
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.

Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations.

torah_class_logo.png
rediscovering.png


For more Information, go to www.torahclass.com
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, PRAYOR WARRIORS!!! I JUST RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY SON WAS SENT TO RESTRICTIVE HOUSING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING A "WEAPON" TO DEFEND HIMSELF. I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY SON, TODAY. I AM SAVED, MY SON THAT IS INCARCERATED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS "SAVIOR" ON RESSURECTION...
Replies
8
Views
149
Father God thanks for opening up this door to interview as I wait for the job offer. I declare that this job is mine for the You have plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). I stand on the truth that You are my Provider and that You go...
Replies
5
Views
690
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,977
Messages
16,783,028
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom