I am present in a relationship the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Br/Sister in Christ, I have been asked to host a training for the staff and I would like you to pray with me for the training I am asked to do in a couple of weeks' time. I pray that our Lord Jesus will help me get ideas together for the presentation and also give me strength to deliver it...
Replies
8
Views
286
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
284
I ordered my father a wonderful gift from Etsy. It was supposed to come today so I spent all day checking notifications. Long after the regular delivery time for our mail, I got a notification my package was delivered in either my mailbox or in the mail room. I was already highly aggravated with...
Replies
12
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,568
Messages
16,800,922
Members
650,095
Latest member
Phalfundire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom