I am pregnant. The doctors suddenly said...

I am pregnant. The doctors suddenly said that the baby is not growing in the womb and they have to deliver the baby as soon as possible. This is our first child. We want this to happen in the given due date. Please pray for my child's growth in the womb and for normal delivery.
God please take this into your hand and help baby grow normal and mother will have safe delivery.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Paster ###, I am pregnant and got an accident on the ### January and they are saying there is no heartbeat in the embryo and that there will be a need for evacuation. My prayer 🙏 request. This pregnancy is an answered prayer by EL-ROI and I don't want to lose it. Please remember me in your...
Replies
8
Views
405
Please pray for me I am pregnant and I have been bleeding since Monday 4 days now it started as brown spotting but is now bright red with a small clot I am very worried please lord protect me and my unborn baby
Replies
6
Views
509
I am pregnant and am worried I did something to my baby by mistake. Please pray for a healthy baby and mercy from above.
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom