I am praying that my pregnancy test comes back ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that ### baby is not biologically ###'. Ever since he found out she was pregnant his life has started to fall apart. He's relapsed on drugs and barely spends any time with our daughter. The life situation between him and ### is not good. He deserves to gain his faith back.
Replies
10
Views
374
Test comes back negative Lord please ### please
Replies
8
Views
317
I know I am unworthy but please pray that all my test come back normal and I am cancer free and that the lymph node that lit up was just inflammation. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom