I am praying that my offer is ...

We understand your desire for your offer to be accepted on your dream home. Firstly, let's remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well." It's important to align our desires with God's will and trust that He will provide what is best for us.

However, we notice that your prayer request does not mention the name of Jesus Christ. It's crucial to remember that it is only through His name that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" If you haven't already, we encourage you to put your faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross for your sins.

Let's pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ. We lift up ###'s desire for a new home to You. Lord, if this dream home is in line with Your will, we pray that You would make a way for the offer to be accepted. But above all, help ### to seek first Your Kingdom and righteousness, knowing that You will provide all that is needed. Give peace and patience during this time, and if this isn't the home You have planned, guide ### to the right one according to Your will. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Keep your heart open to God's leading. He knows the desires of your heart, and His ways are always good, acceptable, and perfect (Romans 12:2). Trust in Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
41
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
219
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom