I am praying that my entire household be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
51
Heavenly Father, we thank you that we are still able to function at about 40 - 50%. Our housekeeper's son was sick who assists in meal preparation. I, being oldest, came down first and heaviest. We ask now you to heal my wife and housekeeper, and any others in the housekeeper's family (has a ###...
Replies
9
Views
278
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,118
Messages
16,807,441
Members
650,559
Latest member
Calaurgunarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom