I am praying, I am standing in the gap ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am praying, I am standing in the gap to move these mountains, to calm these storms, I am storming heaven and like Jacob I am not relenting until you Bless us, Too many people have perished and I am pushing until I see your Glory.

Our kids don’t believe because we have allowed religion to take the place of a relationship, with You, in place of experiencing You, today we see You and see Your hand moving, acting on our behalf, yes The Red Sea parting, the healings, the multiplications, the provisions, I am pushing in through the torn veil, I am pushing through the gates, I am pushing through the rising water, today we see consequences of our prayers, of our faith and of our trust in you. We are tired, exhausted and we need your rest, from the unholy ones destruction, we are tired of seeing people, families, nations destroyed. We understand we live in a broken world, fallen, and we believe you are the only answer, but we need to see your Glory, the brokenness needs to be healed, we are to be different from the world, but how when we suffer at the hands of the world.

I call upon heaven and pray you pour out your spirit on us, pour out your blessing, that as it is in heaven on earth, according to your written and spoken word, that your people, your children, are healed, are provided for, work for our hands, manna from heaven, the impossible, made possible. We believe, I believe you are all powerful, and nothing is too hard for you, today our tears turned to tears of joy, is my prayer, for all who turn to you, who have placed their all in your hands, today Lord is our day to experience you and your glory, in the powerful name of Christ our Lord, Yashua, Amen and Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
44
Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
163
Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom