I am praying for protection of my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
45
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
126
Jesus there is no other name more worthy to be praised. I love you so much. Thank you for protecting me, my family, and friends. I pray for my daughter to do amazing in her classes and on her standardized test. I pray she excels and goes to the 10 grade. I pray she doesn't have to go to summer...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom