bronson38
Beloved of All
I am praying for my rental application to still be approved. Lord this is way too long now. I did have one problem with one of the references. You know what it is and only you, Lord, can solve that. Someone I lived with in my past is lying about something or something is not right. I got a hold of the person to get my landlord's info for my references. Come to find out the person I lived with had said or done something. They told me the landlord is going to give me one of the worst references, that's why I am not giving you the info. Well, Lord, only you know what was done or said behind my back. I did nothing wrong in my eyes. I ask you, Lord, please if I somehow do get this info, do not let them lie about me; I've done nothing wrong to anybody. Please do not let them give me a bad reference. It's basically preventing me from moving almost anywhere. This girl ruined my life so far, whatever was done or said to this guy to give me a bad reference. Please, Lord, make a way where there is none, because I've lost hope in my situation. This girl has always been a very jealous, envious person, so I've been told. Please unblock these barriers. I pray you keep my enemies away from me and prevent them from ruining my life. I have people that are currently destroying my reputation also still to this day. This is not fair. I do not pray harm on them; I just pray for protection and security from them. Just remove them from my life; that's all I ask and bless them to live their own and leave me alone. The damage is done to me. I also pray, Lord, for you to undo anything blocking me from moving out of here. I cannot take this anymore. I'm so done. Amen.
