I am praying for God's protection and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May ABBA father protect and show ###, i pray no disaster be fall ### in ### were there’s war.I pray no evil eyes shall see ### in Jesus christ name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
176
I pray for protection over my life and children and family to break all generational curses and anything formed against me that isn't of Jesus christ to vanish from my life forever for God's will to be done in my life and every evil word or chants plotted against me to return to sender and be...
Replies
11
Views
113
So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom