I AM PRAYING FOR DIVINE FAVOR OVER MY LIFE, ESPECIALLY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
I AM PRAYING FOR DIVINE FAVOR OVER MY LIFE, ESPECIALLY ON MY JOB, MAY D.G. BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THIS POSITION OF AUTHORITY WHERE NO ONE ELSE WILL BE SUBJECTED AND SUFFER UNDER HER WRATH, PLEASE BLESS AND RAISE MY BROTHER-IN-LAW FROM THE COMA, WE KNOW YOU ARE ABLE LORD AND LOOK FOR YOUR WILL TO BE DONE, ANNOINT THE HANDS OF ALL THOSE PROVIDING FOR HIS CARE, AND PLEASE SPEAK TO ME I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE OVER ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE, THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ALL ANSWERED PRAYERS, BELOVED
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
128
Healing power upon the abnormalities on my chest and peace and restoration upon our lives, ###.
Replies
6
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom