I am position to lose my job. Please pray for ### to

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

We serve a God Of miracle and we pray in the power of the holy spirit that you will not lose your job. Amen!!!!
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know every fear of her heart Lord let every Fear GO OUT of her RIGHT NOW in JESUS NAME FILL her with ur BOLDNESS n COURAGE n let no evil touch her in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job, I made a mistake at work. I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
312
Please pray for me as I might lose my job or get demoted. I made one mistake at work that was pretty big apparently and my boss is pissed and known to have a short temper. This is my first mistake but I’m freaking out and need prayers to help with not losing my job and to relieve my anxiety.
Replies
7
Views
273
My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom