i am ### ### please pray for me I HAVE EPILEPTIC

BUYISWA MAHLANGU

Disciple of Prayer
i am ### ### please pray for ### I HAVE EPILEPTIC AND I AM CONFUSE I AM PRAYING EVERY DAY I EXCEPTED JESUS AS MY PERSONAL SERVIOUR BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE THIS SICKNESS AFTER I ACCEPTED HIM. THIS SICKNESS STARTED LAST YEAR JULY NOW I AM ### YEARS.
 
I've prayed in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Be encouraged: pray for yourself, for others, and read God's word.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
 
Hi ###. Praise the Lord! You know Jesus. Father, I thank You for deliverance from this deaf and dumb spirit and I command that ### be free from it right now in the name of Jesus Christ! Be free! There is no epilepsy in heaven, therefore it is God's will that there shall be none in ###, for the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation, healing, wholeness, protection, provision, peace, nothing missing, nothing broken. Body, you repel, reject, resist, everything that works against life and health. You've been bought with a price, therefore GLORIFY GOD! Thank You, Father, for the blood of Jesus that has brought redemption. Amen! So be it according to Your Word, Lord. Let Your grace work mightily in ###'s life, bringing freedom in every area,
 
Father in heaven, we turn to You today. Even when we have difficulties seeing prayers answered. Even when the world does all it can to convince us that you are not listening. Even when we are weary and worn out from trials and temptations. We turn to YOU! Hear our prayer oh God, and enable us to hear YOUR voice today. We need you more than ever, and we long to know what you are doing, what you are saying, and where you are going so that we can be right alongside your plans for our lives. We turn to You in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been under intense spiritual warfare since I was a little girl. I have always had a deeper sensitivity to the spiritual world for as long as I can remember. I was abused significantly by my older brother when I was ### and things really went left from there. I allowed myself to act out...
Replies
14
Views
196
I have experienced epileptic seizures for ### years now, it comes and goes. I’m on drugs for ### years now, but they keep increasing the dosage cos the tremors and episodes get worse as I grow.. I believed I’m healed.. the day I think of recording my testimony cos I haven’t experienced seizures...
Replies
8
Views
343
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom