I am overwhelmed and anxious over a legal case ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am overwhelmed and anxious over a legal case that I am in. I wasted all day because I was afraid to make a telephone call! I have let myself be intimidated and need help. Pray for me, and that I win my case. Pray that I get the time that I need for an extension, and that I do everything well in speaking up for myself.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been alone and lonely since my mom has passed about almost ### years ago and I feel lost and alone. I don't have any friends or a spouse. I spend time with my family sometimes and that's good, and they have their own families. I am still sad that my cat is missing, and I try hard not to...
Replies
9
Views
423
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Please pray for me. I am overwhelmed with work, family, and life. I have so much on me daily. I need prayer and a breakthrough. I am believing and holding on to God's promises and trying to trust in Jesus with all my heart. Thank you for your kindness and prayers!
Replies
8
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom