I am on the verge of failing a class. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
I am on the verge of failing a class. Please pray that God gives me strength during this time and shows me a sign of favor to help me keep going with what I am doing right now.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep failing, please God help me. I know my mind isn’t right, please
Replies
9
Views
156
Dear Jesus, God, I am failing my course, it's affecting my life and I have tremendous anxiety over the future, please Lord help me pass my PGCE course and remove me from the formal support plan. Have mercy on me Lord I am sinking, sinking deep and I am worried every day that I will drown. Please...
Replies
6
Views
193
Jesus I am not ### or ### or ### or ### and you want me to trust you, I am exploited by my previous boss for ### per page and lasted for ### year with constant add on. I am mocked because I believe and trusted in you until I don't know how to trust humans least a God and now you want me to trust...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom