I am on the borderline of seeing hard times ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sensitive to a fault by that I mean I feel so hurt over the evil in this world that it has paralyzed my walk with the Lord. I’m not mad at God, I don’t blame him. I’ve just become numb at a time I need Him the most. It’s hard to pray. My memory refuses to store the word in my brain. I get...
Replies
9
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom